Chimp & See Talk

Jacko, AVFem19b & AVInf19, AVFem18b--who are those 2 fem&inf?

• PauDG by PauDG scientist, moderator

I thought that the first female could be AVFem19, because of the cheek hair of the infant, but seems bigger than AVInf19. Any idea?

ACP000ezr0

one

one

Posted

• Boleyn by Boleyn moderator

hmmm...that's a tough one.
    All I can say is that the first juvenile going back and forth looks much like AVJuv17: dark mask, round muzzle, flat nose...

enter image description here

Juvenile from ACP000ezr0 there's no good still better seen in video:

Posted

I agree!

Posted

AVJuv17 was with AVFem18 in ACP000fc25. Could be also her the second female from ACP000ezr0... maybe too "speculative", but I agree with the match AVJuv17- first juv from ACP000ezr0

Posted

😃

Posted

Is there other opinion about the match between ACP000ezr0 and AVJuv17?

Let's look for a name!!

Posted

• midnightsun by midnightsun

Paula ( @PauDG ) offered me to name this juvenile. I asked a friend of mine about the sex of this little funny chimp and she said that it should be a boy. Is that right? If yes, I would like to name him Jacko.

(I will look for a female or neutral name, if it is not a boy or it's not so sure.)

Thank you for giving me this naming opportunity although I did not discuss this specific match. I will try my best here and at Green Snowflake!

Posted

• PauDG by PauDG scientist, moderator in response to midnightsun's comment.

Looks like a male yes 😉

Many thanks for the name and for all your help @midnightsun

Posted

Great attitude @midnightsun and I think Jacko fits him very well 😃

Posted

• AnLand by AnLand moderator

Jacko is lovely! And the female and AVFem18 could well be. Body build and swelling agree.

For the first female, I am not sure. I first thought Raj, but you would miss her popeye arms and also the infant is a boy. But yes, he seems to be too big for AVInf19 (but the swelling would fit) or Sekai's infant ...

Posted

What about the first female in ACP000e734 (also in ACP000e735) - her swelling, body built fits and she has a big male infant.

Posted

mmmm actually I think that the infant is a female, in both ACP000e734 and in ACP000ezr0, but I am not sure about any of the matches.

I think we already talked about ACP000e734 but seems that I never added her in the list 😕 I am going to add them both now.

Posted

I can agree with ACP000ezr0 showing a female infant, but what makes you think that the one in ACP000e734 is a female? There is a big white tuft - that would differentiate both, but does not look particularly female to me. What do you see here?

Posted

I think the labia are visible here

one

Posted

• JoanaPereira by JoanaPereira

Hi,

I agree with @PauDG, both infants in ACP000e734 and ACP000ezr0 are females, but it is really hard to tell if they are the same adult female and infant.. I even think that their swellings are not very similar. However, there is a second female and male juvenile in both videos, do you think that they could be the same? That could help to match them.

Posted

ACP000e734 and ACP000e735: The swelling of the other female looks like Desta's. Azize is male, so that would fit. Size, too. The older juvenile male looks like the male juvenile from the longer scene on December 26th, e.g. ACP000e41p and ACP000e3sn (I'm quite sure that this is not Ussuri, who is seen here three days later.)

Desta and Azize had been seen in close (time) proximity with that new male juvenile on December 26th, when they leave in ACP000e41f. Then Etta + infant are a while here, then this big male juvenile.

Posted

I think the first female in ACP000e734 (with the female infant) is Etta. The only similar view from her swelling (not swollen & only in profile) I found is ACP000edvt

Posted

Just because Joana mentioned this possibility that the two females are the same in both videos: If it is Desta in ACP000e734, they are not the same. Desta has already been identified in the other sequence in ACP000ezv2 (2 minutes before).

Posted

It is not clear to me if these 2 pars are the same. But in ACP000e734 I agree with Etta and Desta proposals.

Posted

The second female in ACP000ezr0 has such a strange lower part of her swelling and AVFem17b has also such a hanging part (loose skin?). (Which is interesting because we discussed her as a match to AVFem18 - the female seen with Jacko and ACP000ezr0 has Jacko in it and he is following the female.) But much speculation.

Posted

It is not clear 😦 but thanks

Posted