Chimp & See Talk

Baba?

• AnLand by AnLand moderator

The male chimp with the extremely light face and brows sitting and feeding seems to be Baba. It's a longer sequence: ACP000ftlc / ACP000ftld and furthermore he is seen and charged in ACP000ftnt / ACP000ftnu / ACP000ftnv - maybe seen in ACP000ftnw as well.

Posted

• Boleyn by Boleyn moderator

Yes to Baba, pale face and male. When you stop video ACP000ftnu around sec 11 we can see his butt. It is quite big and even, with no big color differences. Compare Baba (right) e.g. to Magnus:

enter image description here

Posted

ACP000g5d0 - In the back is an adult chimp with a light face. The video is only second before ACP000g5cl where Baba is now identified crossing the bridge. It makes sense to me to tag him in the first video, too.

The second chimp looks to me like Sabirah. But I am OK with not tagging. Should have a temp ID for the face view, though.

Posted

ACP000g2j8 - also might be Baba, same arguments. Heidi might agree (see comments). 😃

Posted

• Boleyn by Boleyn moderator in response to AnLand's comment.

Yes, Baba makes a lot of sense in ACP000g5d0.
    I'm not really confident about Sabirah, though. Although I think it's an adolscent female and size would fit, I have difficulties with her brows. They seem to be very rounded and Sabirah has almost straight brows. Temp_ID would be better I guess.

Posted

• PauDG by PauDG scientist, moderator

AVjuv22

Posted