Chimp & See Talk

Secret handshake chimps

• Snorticus by Snorticus

Look at the way they twiddle each other's fingertips. I haven't seen any chimps do this before. It begins at the end of ACP000ds77 continues here in ACP000ds79

Posted

• AnLand by AnLand moderator

Moved to GS-16.

Posted

• NuriaM by NuriaM scientist, moderator

how sweet!

I see that the chimp on the right has a small white spot on his/her right wrist and we get a nice face view of the other in ACP000ds77 :

#GSUNCLEAR05 and #GSUNCLEAR06

Posted

• midnightsun by midnightsun

I am thinking about whether the chimp in ACP000dt0a, ACP000dt0b, ACP000dt0c, ACP000dt0d is #GSUNCLEAR05 again. I cannot really describe him/her, but I think that they look similar. The face is rather narrow, but there is a lot of hair on the sides. The mouth is protruded, making the face longer. The balding and ears also look similar. The forehead is very flat. I don't know about the sex.

enter image description here

#GSUNCLEAR05

Posted

• Boleyn by Boleyn moderator

They look like a match but I have to say as well that I think that GSUnclear05 is actually Yakini.
    The video ACP000ds77 with GSUnclear05 is taken on the same afternoon as we have the confirmed Yakini videos ACP000ds7k etc.

Now we just have to look a bit more into the other invidual hanging out with him at that log. Maybe we'll get some good face shots as well.

Posted

• NuriaM by NuriaM scientist, moderator

Thanks guys,

Heidi, I agree with you about UNCLEAR05 = Yakini.

@midnightsun , I´m not that sure about the guy in UNCLEAR05 = ACP000dt0a (...) , but I think you might be right too:

ACP000dt0c :

UNCLEAR05 ( ACP000ds77 )

Yakini ( ACP000ds7k ):

I need some more opinions for ACP000dt0a (...) = UNCLEAR05 😃

Posted

• AnLand by AnLand moderator

I can agree to this.

Posted

• NuriaM by NuriaM scientist, moderator in response to AnLand's comment.

Thank you!!

Posted