Chimp & See Talk

Luna: Another female with a small infant

• AnLand by AnLand moderator

I looked during the weekend into this female with a small infant in ACP000dkw7 / ACP000dkw9 / ACP000dkwb, finding a match and I think I just stumbled onto her again.

She has a small infant, looks lean, ears OK, nicely rounded brows and a very pronounced baldness ...

enter image description here

And I think she is following Vala and infant in ACP000dnxv / ACP000dnxx

Looking into the camera

It's only weeks between the footage.

Also: I hope I did not miss her in another discussion. There are quite a lot of discussions about females with infant in the last weeks ... πŸ˜‰

Posted

• NuriaM by NuriaM scientist, moderator in response to AnLand's comment.

thanks Anja!

body build, infant size, bald pattern, and face traits do fit. : #GSFem19 , #GSFem19b πŸ˜ƒ

I agree with Anja, what do you guys think?

Posted

• Boleyn by Boleyn moderator

yep, I do too. Sort of a pouting mouth as well πŸ˜ƒ

Posted

• NuriaM by NuriaM scientist, moderator in response to Boleyn's comment.

Great!
    I think we have another match here πŸ˜ƒ

@charly03 , @therrim , @puddock , @Batfan , @Corcaroli, @bannd67 , @midnightsun , can I ask you about your opinion about GSFem19 = GSFem19b?

Thanks!

Posted

• Corcaroli by Corcaroli

I'm not very good at chimp matching, but I would agree that this is very likely a match.

Posted

• Batfan by Batfan

Like @Corcaroli, I feel I'm not very good at chimp matching but would agree that this is a likely match. They do seem to have the same 'pouting' mouth that @Boleyn refers to and both seem to have quite a pronounced bald patch. Sorry not to be more use 😦

Posted

• puddock by puddock

I'd agree - the baldness looks the same in each, and the infant looks the same too πŸ˜ƒ

Posted

• NuriaM by NuriaM scientist, moderator

Thanks so much!!

your opinions are very much useful to me...

Posted

@puddock, you still didnΒ΄t name any chimp at Green Snowflake?? can I ask you to give us a name for this beauty? Thanks!!!

(thanks Anja for kindly giving your chance to other volunteers πŸ˜ƒ )

Posted

I think I found her again in the official list. Just briefly seen, but she has a small ventral infant, pronounced balding, looks younger, and is overall dark: ACP000dnta (it's just days after the walk with Vala)

Posted

The female carrying an infant vetrally in ACP000dsij ACP000dsik ACP000dsil ACP000dsim could also be GSFem19 I think. Pronoounced bald, pouting muzzle and black hair all over.

From ACP000dsij

Posted

Hi girls,

Anja, ACP000dnta , she really looks like GSFem19: if you compare her face side with GSFem19b face side they really fit:

ACP000dnta

and GSFem19b in ACP000dnxv :

same baldness, brows roundness and face coloration. Body build and infant size fit too. Agreed πŸ˜ƒ

Posted

Heidi,

ACP000dsij ACP000dsik ACP000dsil ACP000dsim : absolutely!

GSFem19 has sort of a hair line in her arm, and I see it too in your proposed chimp:

left, GSFem19 in ACP000dkwb , right, ACP000dsij

Agreed too πŸ˜ƒ

Posted

• puddock by puddock in response to NuriaM's comment.

Thanks so much for asking me to name this female. I've only just picked up the message. I'll have a think and get back with a name tomorrow πŸ˜ƒ

Posted

• puddock by puddock

What about Luna as a name for our lovely chimp? Seeing as we've just had the super moon...and Luna's one of the sweetest characters in the Harry Potter films too πŸ˜ƒ

Posted

• Snorticus by Snorticus in response to puddock's comment.

Luna, a very nice name for all those reasons!

Posted

• Batfan by Batfan

Nice name @puddock

Posted

• NuriaM by NuriaM scientist, moderator in response to puddock's comment.

I love Luna!! and I love Luna Lovegood with the sweetest voice!!

Thanks!

Posted

Lovely name, @puddock she's our black moon then πŸ˜ƒ

Posted

This looks like Luna with infant in ACP000ds9t ACP000ds9v and ACP000ds9x (with face view) now behind the log. She's confirmed in ACP000dsim about 25 minutes earlier where she just starts to go over the log. Same pouting muzzle and bald all over the forehead.

Posted

Another video ACP000dr4e of which I think contains Luna and infant and Eliot on the right (Eliot also suggested by Laura).

Posted

• AnLand by AnLand moderator in response to Boleyn's comment.

This ( ACP000dr4e ) looks more like Vala with infant to me.

Posted

• Boleyn by Boleyn moderator in response to AnLand's comment.

Yes, you might be right. But I have the impression they do look quite similar. At a second look it's more the behaviour of the infant that speaks for Vala.
    Edit: AND the fact that Eliot sits next to her πŸ˜ƒ

Posted

In this distance they for sure look similar, but Luna - for me - has this standing hair where her balding ends. You see really a "border" there: no hair / hair and I can't see this in that female. This is a continuous change from balding to head hair (probably with some thin hair in between). Anyway, I think it looks different and that's probably not a good reason for an ID.

Posted

ACP000ds9t ACP000ds9v and ACP000ds9x =Luna πŸ˜ƒ

ACP000dr4e : Eliot and Vala... apart from the hair line that Anja mentions, I see LunaΒ΄s brows rounder and shorter than this one. I agree on Vala πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks!!

Posted

Anja suggested Luna in ACP000driw ACP000ds2u and ACP000dslt and I agree. The clips are all from the same day as Luna is already confirmed.

Posted

thanks πŸ˜ƒ

Posted

It's quite a distance, but I think in ACP000dxe4 / ACP000dxe5 we see Luna with her infant. Pronounced balding, visible hairline, small infant, dark back and swelling - seems to fit her traits.

Posted

Absolutely Luna, I agree πŸ˜„

Posted

• NuriaM by NuriaM scientist, moderator in response to AnLand's comment.

yessss...

Thanks!

Posted

Videos ACP000do0q ACP000do0r ACP000do0t ACP000do0v show first Vala and infant leaving the place (confirmed). In ACP000do0r there's another female with ventral infant arriving at the back of the log. We have Luna confirmed in ACP000dnta leaving at 09:35 h that's two minutes later. No other video set in between. So I think we can safely say the gal in the back is Luna with infant as well. Built, color and baldness are consistent.

Posted

yes, these are Luna and her small GSInf19. Thanks πŸ˜ƒ

Posted