Chimp & See Talk

Will

• Boleyn by Boleyn moderator

Every chimp needs his own thread, right? 😃 This one's for Will.

I think the second one in this clip is him: ACP000dn66

Posted

• AnLand by AnLand moderator

But this chimp has both hands incl. fingers. I also find him balder. Do you really mean Will? He is missing his left hand (at least most of it). I would more think in the direction of GSMale09.

Posted

• NuriaM by NuriaM scientist, moderator

thanks Heidi 😃

He certainly has Will´s face traits, but I have to agree with Anja; Will lacks his left fingers, and I see a normal left hand in this new chimp:

enter image description here

Posted

• NuriaM by NuriaM scientist, moderator in response to AnLand's comment.

As for GSMale09, I find it hard to claim. GSMale09 has a scar on his right brow, which I can´t see in this chimp,now #GSMale13 .

Also, it might be the angle, but I see GSMale13´s brows quite straighter than GSMale09´s 😕

Posted

ooops sorry, I didn't pay enough attention to the fingers. I just looked at the face 😦

Posted

• NuriaM by NuriaM scientist, moderator in response to Boleyn's comment.

no worries 😃

hey, you didn´t mention my new graphic!!

Posted

• Boleyn by Boleyn moderator in response to NuriaM's comment.

Yeah right! I stared at it and realized it's new but I was probably so much in awe that I completely forgot to mention it 😃
    Looks great your "circle"! What program do you use to create it?

(Guess I'll have to enhance my photoshop copy with some new custom shapes... )

Posted

I use befunky ... nice and easy 😃

Posted

...and funky you are 😃 I'm just imagining how "you're crying with joy" when adding those graphics LOL

Posted

well, when you are a pro you can even "cry for joy"...give yourself a bit of time 😄

Posted

Lately we discussed Will's hand but obviously not in his thread and I'm not able to find it again 😛 What I remember is that it's not really clear whether he's missing the fingers of his left hand or if he just bends them, is that correct?

Now @yshish found this video ACP000dn1b and I think this chimp looks very much like Will, dark hair, shape and color of brows, ears close to the head and even the little cowlick on the very top of his head can be seen. I can't decide if I see fingers or not on his left hand but he's carrying an object with his right hand.

Will in ACP000dss2

Posted

• AnLand by AnLand moderator

Hm, no, this is Cassini and his severely damaged right hand.

Posted

• NuriaM by NuriaM scientist, moderator in response to AnLand's comment.

yes, that´s Cassini 😃

Posted

Heidi, here the discussion about Will´s fingers: https://talk.chimpandsee.org/#/boards/BCP000000v/discussions/DCP000295p

Posted

Oh my! What is it that I always fall back on Will when I see a dark-haired chimp with bright muzzle? I didn't think of Cassini at all... I really thought he's carrying some wood-to-go... 😛

Sorry, and thanks for the link, Nuria!

Posted

LOL!! wood to take away 😄

Posted