Chimp & See Talk

GSUnclear08 a male?

• AnLand by AnLand moderator

I found this video ACP000dtdh and think whether this is GSUnclear08. It might be the same sequence (with Paddy), but would determine sex as male. He reminds me with his brows a bit of Bohr, but seems to be leaner and - at least in this light - a bit on the grayish side with his hair.

enter image description here

Here GSUnclear08

I open a new threat.

Posted

• Boleyn by Boleyn moderator

The next videos of this minute ACP000dtdj ACP000dtdl are also classified and they show the guy you found from the left side as well.
    It's not the same sequence, the video with GSUnclear08 is taken 6 days earlier. They have strong similarities and taking into consideration the different light they might actually be the same.

and comparison of both chimps' right sides:

Posted

• NuriaM by NuriaM scientist, moderator in response to Boleyn's comment.

I agree with you guys that we have another match here (GSUNCLEAR08 is waiting for a name here and here ) 😃

to me they do look the same; the only thing that made me doubt a bit was the coloration, but this is a light effect...

can someone else weigh in here?
    could the guy with Paddy in ACP000dtdh / ACP000dtdj / ACP000dtdl be GSUNCLEAR08?

Posted

• Snorticus by Snorticus in response to NuriaM's comment.

Traits look like the same guy - GSUNCLEAR08 - to me also. Handsome guy with a prominent curve in the upper muzzle area that catches the light, nice intact ears, center round bald spot, his left testicle is higher than the right.

Posted

• NuriaM by NuriaM scientist, moderator in response to Snorticus's comment.

Thanks!!

Posted