Chimp & See Talk

Waiting for the tree to fall :)

• Boleyn by Boleyn moderator

So far we know, that the tree has fallen down between December 3rd and December 8th in 2012.

Momentarily the last video is ACP000drge from December 3rd, 2012 at 10:22 h - the tree has a big hole and we see Cassini's muzzle through the hole.
    Next video found is December 8th ACP000dr8h - bamm - tree is down! πŸ˜„

That's the closest we got so far to the actual date the tree has fallen. The video-numbers are not in sequence so there's no point in checking the URLs in between. When you detect some videos closer to the event, please post them here.
    Thanks!

Posted

• Snorticus by Snorticus in response to Boleyn's comment.

Thanks Heidi, surely the tree falling will trigger the camera! πŸ˜‰ My graphic illustration below

| / __

Posted

• Boleyn by Boleyn moderator in response to Snorticus's comment.

LOL @Dawna the minimalist!

Posted

• NuriaM by NuriaM scientist, moderator in response to Snorticus's comment.

LOL!!!!

I canΒ΄t wait 8D

Posted

• Batfan by Batfan

Am I right in thinking that not all sequences have a date stamp? One or twice I've classified a clip in which the tree has obviously fallen fairly recently, so I've tried to find out if it could have been filmed between the 3rd and 8th. I've tracked back to find what I think is the first clip in the sequence and sometimes there has been no date stamp. Have I just plain got it wrong. or is there sometimes no stamp?

Posted

• AnLand by AnLand moderator

Yes, not all clips have a time stamp at the beginning of the one-minute videos. Unfortunately. You often can see that it is the start of the sequence as the colors of the video are changing a bit in the first second or so - getting a bit lighter or less saturated etc.

Posted

• Batfan by Batfan

Thanks @Anland. That's a shame.

Posted

• Snorticus by Snorticus

ACP000drgd - 12-03-2012 at 11:21

enter image description here

Big hole! - ACP000drge

enter image description here

Posted

• Boleyn by Boleyn moderator in response to Snorticus's comment.

Thanks Dawna, yes, that's the last known video so far before the tree falls. The next recorded one is for December 8th!

Posted

• NuriaM by NuriaM scientist, moderator

in ACP000drge Cassini seems to think that the tree is not save anymore and decides to speed away πŸ˜„

Posted