Chimp & See Talk

TChalla: Juvenile male

• AnLand by AnLand moderator

This is a bit of a guessing, but the traits fit actually quite well.

I have been looking a lot into this clearly male juvenile in the center. The descending testicles are quite well seen although he looks young (i.e., foremost small) to me. Or to say it differently: the testicles look big and descended despite his rather small size. Here at the end if ACP000d37y and ACP000d380.

He has a tringular right ear, prominent cheekbones, and a rather light size.

And I think I found him again in ACP000dsr3 / ACP000dsr4 / ACP000dsr5 / ACP000dsr6. I always thought it irritating to see an only mid-sized juvenile in an all-male group. But if he indeed a boy, it makes sense. You can see that it is a boy in ACP000drja / ACP000drjb. ACP000drjg belongs here, too.

enter image description here

Posted

• NuriaM by NuriaM scientist, moderator in response to AnLand's comment.

ACP000d37y and ACP000d380 : GSJuv11

ACP000dsr3 / ACP000dsr4 / ACP000dsr5 / ACP000dsr6 / ACP000drja / ACP000drjb. ACP000drjg : GSJuv11b

I agree that these are the same juv/adolescent males. All traits fit (body build and bony face, balding forehead, etc.). Also the context, a big boy following the big males in both cases.

What do you guys think? is GSJuv11 = GSJuv11b ?

Thanks Anja 😃

Posted

• Boleyn by Boleyn moderator

This looks like a match to me: the kind of egg-shaped face and the right ear convinced me. In ACP000d382 the first juvenile after supposed Yakini looks like GSJuv11 as well.

What nags me is that I'm not able to identify the big male in video ACP000d37y 😕

Posted

• AnLand by AnLand moderator

He might be as well in ACP000dx96. The screenshot isn't any good, but face, high balding and flat forehead are quite well seen in the video.

Posted

• NuriaM by NuriaM scientist, moderator in response to AnLand's comment.

Absolutely'! that´s GSJuv11/b. Thanks!!

So we have another match: GSJuv11 = GSJuv11b = ACP000dx96 . @Singing_Ginger has been classifying a lot... 😃

... @Singing_Ginger , would you give us a name for this juvnile?

Posted

• Singing_Ginger by Singing_Ginger

I've been watching too many Marvel films... How about T'Challa? That's the name of Black Panther.

Posted

• NuriaM by NuriaM scientist, moderator in response to Singing_Ginger's comment.

T`Challa sounds great! I haven´t seen Black Panther yet, but I will for sure!

Just one small thing; would it be ok for you if we write TChalla (without the apostrophe)? otherwise it doesn´t appear like a hashtag 😕

I´m still waiting for an "elephant super hero" film; there´s even an "ant-man super hero", but not an elephant-man??? I don´t know, something like:

😄

Thanks @Singing_Ginger !!!!

Posted

• MimiA by MimiA scientist, moderator

Wakanda Forever 😃 Love it!!

Posted

• NuriaM by NuriaM scientist, moderator in response to MimiA's comment.

X (Wakanda greeting) 😃

Posted

• Snorticus by Snorticus in response to NuriaM's comment.

Elephant superhero is certainly needed, Nuria 😄

Posted

• NuriaM by NuriaM scientist, moderator in response to Snorticus's comment.

😄

Posted