Chimp & See Talk

Match to Cleo?

• AnLand by AnLand moderator

I am thinking about this female here in ACP000cz9f with the camera reaction a lot and really had problems to relate this face to someone - not so much because of the face, but because of the big and messy swelling that we'ver never seen here before. I now settled with Cleo and propose a match to her, while her big female infant walks in front of her and Jamie might be the big running juvenile.

The argument would be: same triangular balding, rounded brows, wide nostrils, only slightly grayish back. Her infant is old enough that she might be cycling again, which excludes most females from this group. This is (Sept. 2013) almost a year when we've first seen her with her offspring.

I am at the moment unable to post a screenshot of the face, but it's quite well seen in the video clip.

New female

enter image description here

EDIT: Here now the facial screenshot

Cleo

We know that this is her community as it belongs to the scene where @Boleyn and I proposed Lonn and Fouts in ACP000czfx (30 minutes later, same camera).

Posted

This doesn't change my proposal for Cleo, but as we do see Akilah in the unclassified ACP000cz9c, the juvenile can be hers as well. I tried to find out whether GSInf16 is female, too, and I think so, but the best views are only ACP000drm4 and the unconfirmed ACP000dx8r. So, yes, Cleo, but maybe rather Akilah's offspring. They (Aurora and GSInf16) also also slightly bigger than Jamie and her lttle sister.

Posted

• Boleyn by Boleyn moderator

I think I can see a deformation in her left ear which would also point to Cleo. If cycling can vary a swelling so much as seen above and the small known swelling of Cleo then I think I could agree on that match.

Posted

• NuriaM by NuriaM scientist, moderator in response to Boleyn's comment.

thank you ladies, I agree too ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Posted

• Boleyn by Boleyn moderator

I tagged clip ACP000cz9f as agreed with Cleo, Jamie and GSInf17. However, the clip before shows another female with quite an untidy swelling followed by a female (?) juvenile.

Anyone want to try their luck? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Posted

• AnLand by AnLand moderator in response to Boleyn's comment.

There is already a suggestion in my posting above (the second one) and a caution about the kids. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Posted

• HeikeW by HeikeW

ACP000cz9c proposed Akilah (by Anja) .................................................................. ACP000dx8r Akilah

This is the nearest to the phase of swelling I could find. looks good to me ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Posted

• HeikeW by HeikeW

.......................................................... ACP000cz9c proposed Akilah ....................................................... ACP000dphx

What is seen of the profile fits: light nose and front part of muzzle in a dark face, ear placed high on the head.

Posted

• HeikeW by HeikeW

Iยดm very unshure with the kids though, I simply canยดt identify this Yeti ๐Ÿ˜ฎ)

enter image description here enter image description here

Posted

• HeikeW by HeikeW

This must be Eliot walking in front in ACPcz9a already suggested in the subjects by you, Heidi ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

...................................................................... ACP000cz9a ..................................................................... ACP000dql0 Eliot

Short fur, light pattern in callousy cushion and one showy testicle. Canยดt be Paddy, must be Eliot and looks like Eliot ๐Ÿ˜ฎ)

Posted

• vittoriaestienne by vittoriaestienne scientist, moderator in response to HeikeW's comment.

Pretty good match here.. XD

Posted

• vittoriaestienne by vittoriaestienne scientist, moderator in response to AnLand's comment.

I agree that the face and body could match to Cleo, but not sure. The swelling can change a lot , too bad I could not find any video where Cleo's face AND butt are clearly visible ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Posted

• AnLand by AnLand moderator in response to vittoriaestienne's comment.

There are several videos with clear views of face and rear for Cleo. But we never did see a swelling. It's the only video and much later than any other from her. That is more the problem in my opinion. So, that her swelling (swollen) might look like this is speculation, I agree. I only suggested a match for the face. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Posted

• AnLand by AnLand moderator in response to vittoriaestienne's comment.

Vittoria, could you also briefly clarify to which videos / individuals you agree, so we can tag accordingly? (Especially as Cleo etc. is already tagged and you seem to be unsure.) Thanks!

Posted

• vittoriaestienne by vittoriaestienne scientist, moderator in response to AnLand's comment.

Sure, sorry for being unclear! I am not sure that the chimp in video ACP000cz9f is Cleo. And , yes, of course too bad there is not other reference for Cleo's big swelling ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Posted

Sorry, me again. Then there was a proposal for Akilah in ACP000cz9c and Eliot in ACP000cz9a. I rather get that you agree on those? The small and the big juveniles should probably left open as they can be Akilah's offsprings or proposed Cleo's (the other female that we are not sure about). Just to be sure for tagging.

Posted

Hi, sorry for late reply and being unclear!
    yes, I agree on Akilah in ACP000cz9c and Eliot in ACP000cz9a, not sure about Cleo in ACP000cz9f

Posted

• Boleyn by Boleyn moderator in response to vittoriaestienne's comment.

Eliot and Akilah tagged and thread unstared. I leave Cleo and family tagged since this was long ago closed by Nuria. If you want to come back to this, please tell me. Thanks!

Posted