Chimp & See Talk

A little argument?

• Boleyn by Boleyn moderator

Originally I propsed the second chimp in this clip as a match to GSMale10 in the "Mona - who are they" - thread. Looking again at these three videos ACP000dxcw ACP000dxcx and ACP000dxcz I'm also convinced that this is actually Bohr since we only see chimps from group 1 (or ist it A) on this camera.

The scene starts with a male charging towards chimps on the left not seen. The middle video has vocalization only but it sounds quite aggressive. The last video shows I think the male from the first video again persued by Bohr. I'm not sure whether the first male is one of our well known group Yakini or Lonn, or if it's an intruder. I don't think that we can ID him clearly, but maybe someone else can?

If you wanna try, best backviews to compare are for Yakini ACP000dsqx and for Lonn ACP000dsjb

Thanks!

Posted

• AnLand by AnLand moderator

Moved to GS-16.

Posted

• HeikeW by HeikeW

enter image description here
    ........................................................................ ACP000dxcz ...................................................................... ACP000d129 Bohr

Sorry, I canΒ΄t ID this male with the grey bottom, but I do agree on Bohr.

Posted

Fabulous your comparisons, Heike. Very Bohr! πŸ˜„

Posted

Antonio, your turn. We think the second chimp in ACP000dxcz looking at the camera is Bohr. Do you agree? Thanks!

Posted

Hey SciMods, here's another unsolved discussion. Bohr or not Bohr, this is here the question! πŸ˜‰

Posted

• MimiA by MimiA scientist, moderator

I agree with Bohr here πŸ˜ƒ

Posted

• AnLand by AnLand moderator

Yes, ditto, I already suggested this in the respective thread: https://talk.chimpandsee.org/#/boards/BCP000000v/discussions/DCP00028ao (page 3).

Posted