Chimp & See Talk

Match proposal Flores with infant and Fowey

• AnLand by AnLand moderator

After the first review, Heidi, Nuria, and I want to discuss several match proposals with you that we will publish here on the board. We will start with proposals from group 1 (Vala, Cassini & Co.) and only from the fallen tree camera set-up and the nearby soil eating site as we are sure for these locations which group it is and we already identified almost all members. This should make it easier for everyone to step in with their opinion.

We would love to hear others opinion on these as we only have one review to date and need to close the site soon.

First up is a female chimp with a small ventral infant, a gray back, and an injured left hand - this should be Flores and her little one. She is followed by a juvenile - so probably Fowey.

ACP000ds0f / ACP000ds0g / ACP000ds0h / ACP000ds0i and ACP000drr1 / ACP000drr2 / ACP000drr3 / ACP000drr4

She is here ( ACP000ds0h ) arriving from the left and her left hand best seen in the video.

enter image description here

She is now sitting behind the log, with the juvenile in question on the left. In front is Jemila.

Posted

• HeikeW by HeikeW

For your second series:
    ACP000dobh Flores
    ACP000drr4
    enter image description here This looks like the same lady to me. I can´t see the injured hand, but she holds it the same way. The face: quite straight brows slightly going down in the middle, light muzzle, ears sticking out a bit. Most convincing seems the big balding, shadowy in front and a light part behind. Grey legs and little infant fit. So yes, I agree that this is Flores.

Posted

• HeikeW by HeikeW

Fowey:
    ACP000dql2
    The same brows as her/his mum best seen here: ACP000drr2enter image description here
    The light rectangular muzzle best seen here: ACP000drr3 enter image description here Yes I think that this is Fowey.

Posted

• midnightsun by midnightsun

Yes, I love my Flores! I also love Fowey with the dark nose. I agree to this proposal.

Posted

• Snorticus by Snorticus in response to HeikeW's comment.

ACP000drr4 - Agree with @HeikeW that this is Flores & infant. The similar centered bald spot, infant the right size, and the light colored injured left hand. ACP000drr1 / ACP000drr2 / ACP000drr3 / ACP000drr4

ACP000ds0f / ACP000ds0g / ACP000ds0h / ACP000ds0i - Agree with Anja on this series. Same bald spot and injured left hand also seen in this series.

Posted

• NuriaM by NuriaM scientist, moderator

Thank you guys! all tagged 😃

Posted