Chimp & See Talk

Match proposal Fanny - and it looks like a boy!

• AnLand by AnLand moderator

Next one! This should be Fanny. Blondie has been here some minutes before. The small juvenile is round, has a light face, and seems to be a boy after all. What do you think?

ACP000dr69 / ACP000dr6a / ACP000dr6b / ACP000dr6c

enter image description here

Posted

• HeikeW by HeikeW

After having spent some hours comparing ears, I am sure that this is Fanny. Both, Fanny and Noel have a strong protruding part in the middle of their ears, dividing them into two parts. The upper part being strongly bent to the head. This is stronger in Fannys ear and gives it a "hanging" look. The upper earline forms a diagonal. Noel has a round upper earline.
    As I still didnยดt find out how to load my detail - images, please compare ACP000ds1o (Noel) and ACP000dsb3 (Fanny).
    And after all, there is no female detail in this bottom. Our Fanny Mendelssohn seems to be a Felix.

Posted

• NuriaM by NuriaM scientist, moderator

Great find!! yes, that is Fanny, and yes, that looks like a "Felix" rear to me ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Great detective job @HeikeW ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thank you!!

Posted

• Boleyn by Boleyn moderator in response to HeikeW's comment.

The Mendelssohn kid, LOL and spending hours on chimpandsee comparing ears? That's the right dedication @HeikeW to quickly become a master in chimp matching ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Thank you so much for your dedication!

Do you have general problems to post the 15 official pics from each video? Here's the link to the How-to Scroll down a bit to the entries of @Quia and a little further down to @ksiglers' where it is properly explained.

If you face problems with posting your own, custom-made images you want to share just drop me a line (German is fine) and we can quickly solve that problem together.

Posted

• HeikeW by HeikeW

Too much honour for me. I only read that @midnightsun named Fanny after the composer, so not my Idea.
    For my computing competence problem I will quickly finish my work on the DawnBird other primate list and then contact you. Thanks for your help ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Posted