Chimp & See Talk

**Eliot

• AnLand by AnLand moderator

This one is hard. It's a young male in the tree and I would suggest Eliot. (In the back, no the female in front.)

ACP000dtj3 / ACP000dtj6 / ACP000dtja

There is a bit of a face view in ACP000dtj3 and it looks to me like a stronger browline (so not Paddy). It's open to discussion, of course.

enter image description here

Posted

• AnLand by AnLand moderator

This one is hard, too. We get only a right ear and a back view. ACP000dt6s / ACP000dt6u / ACP000dt6w. I would see Eliot here. One could compare with ACP000dvdb, for instance.

Posted

• NuriaM by NuriaM scientist, moderator

Thank you Anja,

I believe these two series show Eliot (I already suggested it in ACP000dt6s / ACP000dt6u / ACP000dt6w ). I know that the second series is hard, but apart from the physical traits, he leaves to the right background in ACP000dt6w and comes back from the right background 18 minutes later in ACP000dteb (confirmed Eliot).

If none disagrees, I will tag them as Eliot.

Posted

• HeikeW by HeikeW

ACP000do8n ACP000do8p ACP000do8r I think this is Eliot as proposed:

ACP000droh Eliot ............................................... ACP000do8n .......................................................... ACP000dn7r Eliot

I think it´s the same profile and of course the same ear 😮) Testicles seem irregular like Eliot´s.

Posted

• Boleyn by Boleyn moderator in response to HeikeW's comment.

That makes two of us, thanks! 😄

Posted

• Orohena by Orohena

I do think it is Eliot too. Ears are the same as well as profile

Posted

• Boleyn by Boleyn moderator in response to Orohena's comment.

Thanks @Orohena, I guess this should be enough to persuade a Sci Mod 😄

Posted

• Buzharevski by Buzharevski scientist, moderator in response to HeikeW's comment.

Sci Mod is convinced 😃

Posted

• Boleyn by Boleyn moderator

There's another sequence with a chimp eating alone at the trunk: ACP000dknr ACP000dknu ACP000dknx ACP000dkny

The face is best seen in ACP000dknx and I'm quite sure it's Eliot. How about others?

Posted

• HeikeW by HeikeW

enter image description here ACP000dknx

Yes, his ear and profile.

Posted