Chimp & See Talk

Freckles

• hoothoot by hoothoot

Found in ACP000dhbt and ACP000dhbw

H/She reminds me of GSMale17, but looks a bit more robust. Also, the pigmentation looks more spotted. No white beard present. Big ears, oval balding.
    (And carefree, lose lip personality)

enter image description here

Posted

• Boleyn by Boleyn moderator

Thanks for trying, @hoothoot!

There are similarities between those two, but we already decided that they are most likely not the same chimp. See page 4 of this thread. Sorry!

Posted

I think this male above with no ID yet in videos ACP000dhbt ACP000dhbw ACP000dhbz and ACP000dhc2 has been here before in May together with a bunch of the supposed Ngogo chimps in this clip ACP000dg2m, leaving in ACP000dg2o. I'm talking about the chimp in the back appearing on the left with this same unique profile, with a short upper lip a long lower lip, open muzzle and big ear.

When he turns shortly to the camera around second 9 we can also see the same triangular balding which makes his face look so long.
    Opinions? Thanks!

Posted

• AnLand by AnLand moderator in response to Boleyn's comment.

Yes, that's him. 😃

Posted

• HeikeW by HeikeW

.............................................................. ACP000dg2m ............................................................................ ACP000dhbw

agreed 😮)

Posted

• Buzharevski by Buzharevski scientist, moderator

Thank you guys! Created a temporary ID GSMale32 😃

Posted

Thank you ladies and Antonio! Then we would actually need a namer for GSMale32, right? 😄

Posted

"Freckles" is now Beebo. Case closed and unstared. 😃

Posted