Chimp & See Talk

Another good look at a dark faced juvenile

• Boleyn by Boleyn moderator

How about this youngster here? Seems familar...?

Posted

• vittoriaestienne by vittoriaestienne scientist, moderator

the video is good, do you have any suggestion?

Posted

• Boleyn by Boleyn moderator

After comparing this juv for the umptheenth time to the juveniles in the list 😃 my only idea would be that he could be GSJuv05. He seems to be the only one with bent brows, a dark mask and the same amount of balding. He would be certainly also big enough to not always travel close by his mother. However, I'm not sure if this guy here has the same size?

There's obviously only one video from GSJuv05 with a decent face view: ACP000d9s8

enter image description here

On a sidenote I'd like to say that I don't think that GSJuv05b and 05c are a match to GSJuv05. In my opinion their faces are too bright, their brows too straight and the balding to wide to be him.

Posted

• Buzharevski by Buzharevski scientist, moderator

Tnx alot for the suggestion Heidi! I think the GSJuv05 is way bigger than the guy here, also the faces seem slightly different. I'mma call in on some more opinions. If no census is met then I'll give a new temp ID

Posted

• AnLand by AnLand moderator

I agree, the size doesn't fit for GSJuv05. But would it fit for Linden? Compare ACP000dvx6. I think there are quite some similarities, especially the brows and ears.

enter image description here

Here his tag group for more videos: https://talk.chimpandsee.org/#/collections/CCPL0001j8

Posted

• Buzharevski by Buzharevski scientist, moderator in response to AnLand's comment.

Tnx for the suggestion Anja! I see that the facial features do match, however I feel like Linden has a slightly bulkier build. I'll ask Vitto for a definitive opinion.

Posted

• vittoriaestienne by vittoriaestienne scientist, moderator in response to AnLand's comment.

Hello!
    I agree that the guy in ACP000d9s8 is bigger than the guy in here (ACP000dc50), but Linden seems a good match to me. Good job Anja!

Posted

• Buzharevski by Buzharevski scientist, moderator

Well hello to Linden 😃

Posted