Chimp & See Talk

What do we do in our sparetime?

• NuriaM by NuriaM scientist, moderator

Hi all,

do you want to know a bit more about me and @Pugli and how we use our "free" time? check this new blog post.

I hope you like it ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Posted

• Snorticus by Snorticus in response to NuriaM's comment.

I love that you and Ingo did this for these chimps, Nuria! How clever of you to use firehoses. For some reason the video clips are saying "unavailable" when I try to view them. Can you check what's up with that? Looking forward to seeing them ๐Ÿ˜‰

Posted

• NuriaM by NuriaM scientist, moderator in response to Snorticus's comment.

Sorry @Snorticus, I didnยดt change the videos configuration on YouTube :S

The videos were still kept private. It should be fixed now ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Posted

• Snorticus by Snorticus in response to NuriaM's comment.

Thank you, @NuriaM ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Posted

• ksigler by ksigler moderator in response to NuriaM's comment.

This is wonderful, @NuriaM ! Good for you for continuing to improve the lives of animals in captivity, and in such an innovative way! I feel amazingly happy just watching this project; I can only imagine how rewarding it must feel for your family, the zoo, the fire department, and, of course, the chimps. I want to be like you when I grow up! ๐Ÿ†

Posted

• NuriaM by NuriaM scientist, moderator in response to ksigler's comment.

thanks @ksigler for your beautiful words!!

It is indeed veeeery rewarding when you get the chance to help; not everyone is willing to let us stick our noses in their business, and this can be very frustating. But it is always worth trying ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Posted

• yshish by yshish moderator

I love the idea, @NuriaM Seeing all the chimps using that was so heartwarming that I kept smiling for the rest of my day ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Thanks for sharing! Wish you guys best luck with your next actions.

Posted

• NuriaM by NuriaM scientist, moderator in response to yshish's comment.

Thanks @yshish !!

I will keep you guys updated on our next projects ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Posted

• Boleyn by Boleyn moderator

What a cool idea! The world could use a lot more people like you @NuriaM and @Pugli!

Posted

• NuriaM by NuriaM scientist, moderator in response to Boleyn's comment.

โค

Posted