Chimp & See Talk

Starting Monday February 25th - New Mini Project : Draconian Kerfuffle

• MimiA by MimiA scientist, moderator

Hi everyone!

On Monday February 25th, we'll be inviting you to help us identify chimps at a very special West Africa site which we have named "Draconian Kerfuffle".

We'll also using this as an opportunity to test Talk on the new platform so make sure to tell us what you like and what you don't like so we can work out any bugs you find ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

We'll be sending out invitations on Monday (you should get a notification by email) but please feel free to signal your interest here in this discussion or by sending me a private message, and I'll make sure you get on the 'guest list'. I'll also post the link to the new project here on Monday in case you miss the email.

Also, if at any point you want to suggest other people that would like to try out chimp matching at the new site we'd be happy to add them as well, just message me with their zooniverse name and I will add them ๏˜ƒ

Thanks so much for your help & happy matching ! ๏˜ƒ

Mimi & the Chimp&See Team

Posted

• puddock by puddock

Woo hoo! This is very exciting news! Please count me in ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Posted

• Orohena by Orohena

Amazing ! I'm in ! I can't wait to discover this new site !

Posted

• HeikeW by HeikeW

Great news and what a promising name ๐Ÿ˜„ Please put me on your list.

One question: Will chimp matching in the old sites continue or should we come to an end there?

Posted

Hi everyone

Thanks for your enthusiasm!

Heike: Antonio and I are going to keep working on wrapping up all the old sites here while Paula helps moderating the new site on the new platform. So feel free to choose either or both to work on ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Thank you!

Thanks!!!
    Mimi

Posted

HI everyone, the new mini project site is ready - you can find it here: https://www.zooniverse.org/projects/sassydumbledore/chimp-and-see-miniproject-draconian-kerfuffle

the best place to start is probably right on Talk since the classification interface is not so impoartant as we only have chimp videos here ๐Ÿ˜ƒ https://www.zooniverse.org/projects/sassydumbledore/chimp-and-see-miniproject-draconian-kerfuffle/talk

Have fun!
    Mimi

Posted

• luca-chimp by luca-chimp

Whoo ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Just got an invitation and would be very happy to get a new start after a long time of absence ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Posted

• zoogirl1 by zoogirl1

I have been away for a while. Thanks! Looking forward to starting again.

Posted