Chimp & See Talk

question about Pearl

• ksigler by ksigler moderator

Wow! The ears, and also brow I think, are disturbingly swollen and crumpled looking in the later sequence. Poor thing! I don't know enough about the skin condition to speak to it, but it does seem to have changed (more dark spots in the later sequence). If it is vitiligo (or similar), then it can get worse looking or cause lesions, but isn't necessarily worse health-wise, so as to be the only possible cause of the other symptoms.

Good catch here, @AnLand.

Posted

• ksigler by ksigler moderator

@AnLand, do you remember this thread (I didn't)? http://talk.chimpandsee.org/#/boards/BCP000000k/discussions/DCP00009db

@Quia & @jwidness were also wondering about her conditioning growing worse. @MimiA posted some about it, also. Don't know if it will help with your blog post, but just wanted to point it out for you.

Posted

• AnLand by AnLand moderator

No, I did not remember – sorry and thanks!, I just wrote the opposite in the blog post (maybe that’s why it has not been posted). I will delete as @jwidness posted about that before.

Posted

• AnLand by AnLand moderator

The question refered to Pearl's worsening condition, but this has already been discussed by @Quia and @jwidness, so my post just doubled this. Sorry, it just did slip my attention. I always assumed her de-pigmentation stays as it is. Here just the pictures again as the thread does not make sense without this. Sorry, @ksigler, I got irritated by looking through the videos and just did not know.

April 2013

enter image description here

March 2014

Posted