Chimp & See Talk

adult male, juvenile, adult female, adult female carrying infant

• jwidness by jwidness moderator

I didn't see these in another post, so I'm linking them here. The first video (ACP0003nw4) is the back half of an adult male walking off (no ID possible, though he is big and with a grey lower back), then this juvenile with a pale face and what looks like a thickened spot on the right ear:

juvenile

The second video (ACP0003nw6) is the juvenile walking off and an adult female going through. I don't see a lot of distinguishing characteristics, but she is quite large, and with a grey lower back. She turns her head around previews 3 and 4:

adult female

The third video (ACP0003nw8) has an unidentifiable (probable) mom carrying an infant: mom with infant

and the fourth video (ACP0003nwa) has no chimps.
    They're from 8/19/2013.

My best guess is MF7Fem04 or MF7Fem06 and their respective infants, but I don't feel very strongly about that. (To be honest, I think MF7Fem04 and MF7Fem06 and their infants look very similar.)

Posted

• NuriaM by NuriaM scientist, moderator

Hi @jwidness,

I am not very sure neither...we donĀ“t have very good images of any of them and it might be too risky to assure that they are the same chimp. What I can do is to post them together on the POSSIBLE MATCHES LIST board and see if we find better images.

Thanks!

Posted