Chimp & See Talk

Adult male crossing river

• AnLand by AnLand moderator

Dark chimp with only slightly gray back. White bushy brows. Both ears present, left one normal. Slight gray beard, face form hard to see. ACP0003lno

enter image description here

Posted

• Quia by Quia moderator

ACP0003lnn this video shows his approach, with a bit better look at his face. He reminds me a bit of MF7Male01 or 06, there's that scar on the left side of the brow that they all have, but I'm not convinced they're the same chimp.

Posted

• NuriaM by NuriaM scientist, moderator

hey @Quia,

I agree with you...all three seem to have many scars on their faces and especially the one on the left brow. I will call this last one #MF7Male15 and will put them three together on the POSSIBLE MATCH LIST board.

Posted

• jwidness by jwidness moderator

I actually don't really see a scar on MF7Male15's brow -- I think he looks more like Tiberius. Somewhat white beard, a bit of a bald line down the forehead, very wide arms, dark and large body.

Posted

• AnLand by AnLand moderator

My main concerns would be the different head form (much rounder in Tiberius with thick fur) and the right ear (with Tiberius very close to the head, not seen from the front perspective, whereas MF7Male15 has a normal looking ear).

Posted

• NuriaM by NuriaM scientist, moderator

In my opinion, Tiberius is more robust than Male15, He looks slightly older too...

Posted