She walks up the hill and then rests for the remainder of the minute
    ACP0005080
    ACP0005081
    ACP0005082
    ACP0005083

enter image description here

Posted

• jwidness by jwidness moderator

I'm not necessarily disagreeing, but I'm curious why you think she's carrying an infant? I don't see anything there...

Posted

• PauDG by PauDG scientist, moderator

I can not see the baby either. In the second 00:14 of the first video I can see something but I think is her chest...
    Boleyn, could you please tell us in which video we need to pay attention to see the baby? sometimes is difficult... thanks a lot

Posted

• Boleyn by Boleyn moderator

see - that's why I've written "probably". I wasn't sure either. It just looked to me as if her chest/belly was a bit big and thought there might be something (first video). Could it be she's expecting? Does it show with chimps or not? yeah I know - I know nothing yet 😃

Posted

• PauDG by PauDG scientist, moderator in response to Boleyn's comment.

Hey Boleyn, don't say that you don't know nothing, you are doing very well! And I asked because I wouldn't be the first time I see wrong one video...
    Just keep doing, and feel very free to ask all you want. Everyone has been "new" in this sometime.
    Thanks a lot!

About the video I saw more the chest than the belly, but it could be... just image is not clear enough.

Posted

• AnLand by AnLand moderator

Hi @Boleyn,

we had here a pregnant chimp (confirmed by @MimiA, see the discussion): ACP0004dvo. I agree that there is a round belly in your video, but in my impression not nearly to that extent as seen here. That might mean, her pregancy is not so far progressed, of course. I have no idea about that. I definitely see no infant or a hint towards this.

enter image description here

Posted

• Boleyn by Boleyn moderator

Thank you @AnLand I can see the difference clearly 😃 and thank you @PauDG - I DO ask, no worries 😃

Posted

• PauDG by PauDG scientist, moderator

😉

Posted