Chimp & See Talk

Three chimps running

• wandawmn by wandawmn

ACP000511r

Posted

• PauDG by PauDG scientist, moderator

wow, the two first go very fast!

Posted

• AnLand by AnLand moderator in response to PauDG's comment.

@PauDG I was thinking whether the first ones are younger? What do you think? Just in the light of our only one juvenile discussion. It's too fast for me, but maybe you have an opinion.

Posted

very fast... but I think that the second one seems bigger than a juvenile, at least that is my impression when he/she pass by the tree trunk.

Posted

• AnLand by AnLand moderator in response to PauDG's comment.

Yeah, ok. I also thought the first one is the smallest of the three and the last (male) is definitely an adult. So, no help here with the other discussion.

Posted

But good point, we will keep the eyes on this (even in the bad quality videos)

Posted

• jwidness by jwidness moderator

I really think the third one is Esme.

Posted

Yes, I also think that she looks like Esme

Posted

• wandawmn by wandawmn

You guys are amazing, they all look the same to me. I tagged all 3 as adults, so is there a way I can go back and amend the tags?

Posted

• jwidness by jwidness moderator

Sorry, there is no way to go back and change how you classified them, but others will see it, so don't worry too much. 😃

It is possible to edit hashtags, but it doesn't look like you put any on this video (which is ok, it's totally optional).

Posted

• PauDG by PauDG scientist, moderator in response to wandawmn's comment.

@wandawmn , is a question of time, and of the times that you see the videos, so don't worry, you will do it also! and is very difficult with this kind of videos where they pass very quickly, so we just "think" than the first one can be a juvenile/subadult, hard to be 100% sure. 😉

Posted