Chimp & See Talk

Same scene, different cams

• jwidness by jwidness moderator

I've been looking into scenes caught on two different cams placed near each other (first pointed out by @AnLand for ACP00059u7 and ACP0005d8i, see http://talk.chimpandsee.org/#/boards/BCP000000k/discussions/DCP0000bax for the sequences of Ollie/Chibi, Flocke, and Pearl) and I think I found another one. Unfortunately, I still can't figure out exactly what's going on. From the lower cam, ACP0005dhx and ACP0005dhy. From the upper cam, ACP00059wn and ACP00059wo. There's a large female, then Esme, then a small juvenile. I would have guessed Gertrude and Jax for the female and juvenile, but I can't see a ventral infant on the female.

Large female with dark lips and white beard:

enter image description here

Followed by Esme:

Then small juvenile (very hard to see in preview, he/she is running fast):

Posted

• AnLand by AnLand moderator in response to jwidness's comment.

My guess would be, it is Amy with River. Her back is not nearly as gray as Gertrude's and the infant is too big to be Cali and too small to be Jax. River should be now around 3 years old, or?

Posted

• PauDG by PauDG scientist, moderator

Hi all,
    my bet would be also Amy and River, for the size of the juvenile (around 2-3 years old) 😉

Posted

• jwidness by jwidness moderator

Something about her body shape and gait didn't look like Amy to me yesterday, but I think you guys are right.

Posted

• PauDG by PauDG scientist, moderator

😉

Posted