Chimp & See Talk

Solo female

• ksigler by ksigler moderator

ACP0005ecz

Adult female, only seen from the side/back, but maybe enough traits for a match at this site. Don't think it's Maggie, due to the hair pattern on the left inner arm. She looks heavier, especially in the legs, than Yeesha.

May have more on this later, just needed to get it down for now. Previous clip has no additional views of her, but shows another solo female in the group for comparison. ACP0005ecy

Posted

• jwidness by jwidness moderator

I actually did think this was Maggie. She's got the right build (especially that slightly rounded tummy 😉), I think she has the right bald patches on her bum, and to me it looks like her right ear is a bit different.

Posted

I agree, there is something about the right ear. I thought it looked more folded than torn, though. What made me doubt her as Maggie is the inner arm. It doesn't show well in the previews, but at about :04 seconds, you get a glimpse of the left inner arm: ACP0005ecz

Compare to Maggie here, where there seems to be more skin showing:

Maggie

I'm not positive, though, and could be swayed. However, there is also the other solo female from the previous clip who I think has a similar swelling. ACP0005ecy Only 1, if any, can be Maggie. So who might the other one be?

female

Posted

• jwidness by jwidness moderator

Also, I'm pretty sure it's Maggie in ACP0005e8s (you can see her bald head and funny brows) to compare her backside. The dark color, baldness on her bum, general body size all match, but aren't particularly unique. Her swelling is larger in ACP0005e8s, but the general shape still matches -- long and saggy. Maggie's swelling at maximum tumescence is much larger than Yeesha's or CDFem04's. As a result, when Yeesha or CDFem04 has a swelling of the size in ACP0005ecz, it tends to be much more taut, rather than saggy like we see here (see the similar size but taut swelling in ACP0005ecy). Also for comparison, here is CDFem04c's swelling: ACP00058e5. And here is what I believe to be Yeesha's by the looks of her face: ACP00050a5 (it also can't be Maggie/Ollie as she is already seen earlier in the sequence, and I think CDFem04 arrives later in the sequence in ACP000508j).

(Edit: sorry, posted without refreshing the page, I'll respond to your comment below)

Posted

• jwidness by jwidness moderator in response to ksigler's comment.

I don't feel strongly about the inner arm hair either way. I don't really think it's a bald area, so much as just the hair parts in a certain way, and viewing a part from a slightly different angle can make it look different. About the ear, it's hard to say exactly what's wrong with it (fold/tear/etc), but neither CDFem04, nor Yeesha has a defect there.

As for the other swollen female, I was thinking CDFem04, but I haven't really looked at her from behind quite enough to be sure. The other possibility is Yeesha. I linked one video above that shows CDFem04c's swelling: ACP00058e5, and I also think CDFem04 is the one in ACP00055oy (both because it looks like her behind, but also because she's seen on the same cam 2 days earlier with a swelling in ACP00055ol).

If you look in the spreadsheet, I marked a lot of videos as either CDFem04 or Yeesha -- figuring those out is still on my to do list, but you're welcome to look through them and comment. : )

(Edit: I also think it's CDFem04, then Yeesha in ACP0004zok, ACP0004zol, ACP0004zom just to see them both in the same video. The quality is terrible though 😕)

Posted

• PauDG by PauDG scientist, moderator

Hi all,

I agree that the females in ACP0005ecz and ACP0005e8s are Maggie. In ACP0005ecz the "weird" left ear is visible, and in ACP0005e8s I can see Maggie's face. Also in both videos we can see the same shape/patron of swelling.

Great job! thank you very much

Posted

Okay, cool! Thanks, guys!

Posted

• PauDG by PauDG scientist, moderator

😉

Posted