Chimp & See Talk

Young female

• AnLand by AnLand moderator

Just as a notice as the screenshots are not working: @Dana23 found this pair of chimps at Lingering Shape. I agree, both seem to be female as I cannot see testicles (swellings not visible). The younger one might be LSFem08 (and not LSFem04 whose brows are very straight). I will update later with pictures. Tamara is possible, but I see the browline not that protruded. ACP0007fi6

enter image description here

The older female should be new. We only had Luana (with an infant) here before.

The male(?) in front ACP0007fi5 might be my favorite night chimp here: LSMale13, but both eyes are clearly reflecting and the balding is a bit less. So, ... I need to think about it. Not Krikkit, maybe LSMale11 - until now without a face view.

All credit to @Dana23. I am just thinking aloud.

Posted

• PauDG by PauDG scientist, moderator

hello!

thanks @AnLand and thanks @Dana23 (I hope see you here very soon!!!)

Is very difficult to work without the screenshots, I hope that works very very soon.
    Sorry for the inconveniences

Posted

Hello!!!
    I am going to add them to the list as LSMale16, Fem09 and Fem08b.

• LSFem08b could be LSFem08, but let see what the rest think...

• About LSFem09, I can not be testicles, but is quite big...

• Male13 has less hair in his left shoulder than this male in my opinion... what about a match with LSMale07?

@Dana, what do you think? you are who found them 😉

Posted

• AnLand by AnLand moderator

I updated pictures. @jwidness noted in the comments that she sees a scrotum in the smaller (last) individual (now LSFem08b), so thinks it might be a male. I thought about that too, but decided against it.

Maybe something to discuss after all.

Posted

Hello!!

ok, I am going to change them to LSUnclear, so we decide we will put them in Fem or Males.

Posted