Chimp & See Talk

Authorship page

• MimiA by MimiA scientist, moderator

hi all,

just to let you know the kind people at zooniverse have made an authorship page for chimp&see that we will reference on all the papers that come out of the project 😃 https://www.chimpandsee.org/#/about/authors

cheers!
    mimi

Posted

• AnLand by AnLand moderator

So many people have helped or are currently helping with the project! That's awesome, thanks everyone!

Posted

• Boleyn by Boleyn moderator

How cool! All those volunteers! Even 李泽林 is participating 😉 😄

Posted

• puddock by puddock

How exciting!

Posted

• ksigler by ksigler moderator

Very cool!

Posted

• Snorticus by Snorticus in response to MimiA's comment.

Hi Mimi, are all the names of chimp & see volunteers to be added here? I did a 'find on page' search and didn't find some regulars listed, like Heidi, Anja, Dawna, Corcaroli, Jane, Suzi, and others.

Posted

Hi @Snorticus

In a person's profile the optional "REAL NAME" field must have been filled in for a name/username to show up in the list at the link 😃

If someone thinks there is an error, let me know and I can contact zooniverse about it, just let me know the details 😃

cheers,
    Mimi

Posted

• AnLand by AnLand moderator

I also think that the authorship page misses people (with correct settings). And I am not sure whether new volunteers are added. It looks static.

Posted

I would need some examples to contact zooniverse with 😃

the page is static and will get updated periodically.

Posted

• Boleyn by Boleyn moderator

Thanks Dawna to point this out!
    And thanks to Mimi I found out why I'm not in the list. My full name was not in the proper field in my zooniverse profile. 😛

Posted