Chimp & See Talk

End of 12 - Dawn Bird

• PauDG by PauDG scientist, moderator

Hi all,

the site 12 - Dawn Bird is ending, or even done completely. I will recheck all the videos from the list, and I will tell you the last comments and conclusions of the site.

Thank all of you for your great work! and see you in 15 - Aged Violet 😉

Posted

• Boleyn by Boleyn moderator

Paula can we still make matching proposals for Dawnbird or means "closed" that it's over? I'm not talking about new matches just to suggest some of the remaining videos as matches to known chimps.
    Thanks!

Posted

• MimiA by MimiA scientist, moderator

@Boleyn - for all sites you can always propose new matches or make new comments - and if the science mods don't reply please message them and/or me and we will get right back to it 😃 thanks!!!

Posted

• PauDG by PauDG scientist, moderator in response to Boleyn's comment.

Hi Boleyn, as Mimi said the "talk" part is always opened, it's just that all the videos have been seen in the classification part, so no more new videos will appear. But we can always talk about the chimps.

Cheers!

Posted

• Boleyn by Boleyn moderator

Thank you both, I did not remember to have read that "closed post" before, that's why I asked. Good to know that our good old friends from "closed sites" are still open for discussion. I don't know why but DawnBird keeps me going back to check on videos although the quality isn't the best at this site. But that's maybe exactly what's triggering my detective instincts 😄

cu around!

Posted

• MimiA by MimiA scientist, moderator

Thank You and Dankeschoen @Boleyn!

Posted

• Boleyn by Boleyn moderator in response to MimiA's comment.

😄

Posted