enter image description here

Homare and her infant in ACP000bcz9 :

Posted

• NuriaM by NuriaM scientist, moderator

ACP000ba74 / ACP000ba76 / ACP000ba78 : CFFem17 with CFInf17

Posted

• Boleyn by Boleyn moderator

Nuria, sorry, I completely missed this thread. This time I would say it can't be Homare because of the infant. Although the female has a certain Homare look (esp. the lower jaw ) the infant looks totally different. The brows are one single bow, not swung as CFInf07s' and the face is longer and darker than CFInf07's face.

I coulnd't match them to any other known female/infant pair so a new ID is perfect, I think.

Posted

• AnLand by AnLand moderator

If you compare the swellings, the bigger balding, right ear, and the infant with a more straight browline, could she be this female with a dorsal infant in ACP000b270? The balding of this female is bigger than Homare's and the face is not so slanted.

And also CFFem14 and infant (Homare is in same video before them)

Based on the swelling, there was also a suggested match with ACP000b27l that at least would not disagree. (Proposal by @midnightsun here: https://talk.chimpandsee.org/#/boards/BCP000000r/discussions/DCP0002k22)

Posted

• midnightsun by midnightsun

I will look into this!

Posted

• Boleyn by Boleyn moderator in response to AnLand's comment.

It's like mostly in these CF clips, I don't see the traits cleary and have to judge on the ones I can see clearly.

I agree on the previously matched females of ACP000b270 and ACP000b27l (I think Nuria's waiting for a namer there) but I have my doubts if they are CFFem17 and infant. I think CFInf17 has really a special look: the brows are one single bow and the muzzle is really long while the infant's brow in ACP000b270 are nicely swung and the muzzle looks quite short. CFFem17's swelling looks quite different as well although there are big similarities in the facial traits.

Of CFFem14 I don't see enough to be sure who she could be matched to.

Posted

• midnightsun by midnightsun

I think their facial features (balding, brows) and specifically the form of the head (much higher than Homare, for instance) agrees and also the infant. From far, its brows look rather straight, but are more rounded as usually the case in infants. I find the protruded, slightly messy swelling very similar and the ears look good to me as well. The infant seems to have a white spot on the top of the head, seen in two images @AnLand posted above. I would support this.

Posted

• NuriaM by NuriaM scientist, moderator

sorry, I have to agree with Heidi, I can´t see enough and what I see doesn´t match in my opinion, like the infant faces as Heidi mentioned above.

Posted