Chimp & See Talk

AVFem07&AVinf07--Female with infant

• luca-chimp by luca-chimp

ACP000eml7 ACP000eml9

Description: High set, round ears, High set hairline, noticable nipple, dark face and hand, wide nostrils. Slightly greyish chin-beard. The infant is barely seen.

When I look in the AV-list, I think, maybe it is worth a look at AVfem04, but it is a bit tricky, because of b&w and coulour. What do you think?

enter image description here

Posted

• PauDG by PauDG scientist, moderator in response to luca-chimp's comment.

Hi Luca.

If I would need to choose between one of the fem&inf we have in the list I would select fem04, but I am not sure. We know that there are at least 5fem with infants according the videos ACP000gnpq and ACP000gnpr, so maybe is another one...

I am going to add her as AVFem07 and AVinf07, and write this as a comment.

Thanks a lot

Posted

Can you look at this mischief juv? Is this Marlyn in the tree, shaking and breaking branches? ACP000emjx and the lill one in the left corner, with the big belly, Kamala?

And with "hopping" over a resting juv: ACP000emjy

Posted

ACP000emjz

Posted

More of the same day: ACP000emk2 ACP000emk4 ACP000emk6 ACP000emk7

Posted

In ACP000emk7 the female will leave, she gives the infant a little gesture to hop on 😃 very nice

Posted

I caught a whole series with a big group (females, infant, juvs) and saw then, that it must be within this day/time range. Is it possible to merge this threads?
    https://talk.chimpandsee.org/#/boards/BCP000000d/discussions/DCP00019m9?page=1&comment_id=577d3a17c39e560b4d000f48

Posted

• Snorticus by Snorticus

There is quite a lot going on on this log on 2-24-2015 and a bunch of clips - lots to look over! My fave group - ACP000emlk ACP000emll ACP000emlm ACP000emln

Posted

• PauDG by PauDG scientist, moderator

moved from "the objects"

Posted

• PauDG by PauDG scientist, moderator in response to luca-chimp's comment.

merged 😉

Posted

• lauraklynn by lauraklynn moderator

I could be wrong, but the chimp sitting on the far left in ACP000emjx looks like Kamala again (note the bump in the right brow and the slightly pouty lips):

Posted

• PauDG by PauDG scientist, moderator

I think you are right @lauraklynn 😉

Great! many thanks

Posted