Chimp & See Talk

Baron--(AVUnclear01)Male (relatively young?)

• luca-chimp by luca-chimp

2015-03-04 (13:52)
    ACP000ekkh
    ACP000ekkc
    ACP000ekkj

Im not sure if we saw this guy before. He seems young, dark fur, open mouthed. Ears round, I cannot see a nitch or cut. Eyebrows short and straight (but I do not think he is AVMale02)

enter image description here

Posted

ACP000ekkj

enter image description here

Posted

• AnLand by AnLand moderator

AVUnclear01??? Would support my thinking that it's a male. Rounded brows, pinker muzzle, flat nose, pronounced baldness, slim body build (= what you are suggesting as "relatively young"), small nick at right ear.

Posted

Hi @Anland ...Yes, sure! Yesterday I was too tired to think about unclear sexes 😉 and forgot to scroll down the list ... I think you are right! For me too AVUnclear01 was always male ... and here in ACO000ekkj you can see clearly the little nick in the right ear. He is moving his head and not holding in the front position but for me it is here too this special triangular baldness and the v-shaped nostrils.

Posted

• PauDG by PauDG scientist, moderator

Hi all!
    I agree with you, I think is AVUnclear01,

AnLand, do you want t select a name for him?

Thanks a lot

Posted

I'm good, maybe someone else would like to name a chimpanzee. He is gorgeous and deserves a great name.

Posted

Ok, thanks AnLand. I sent a message to @Corcaroli

Thanks a lot

Posted

Corcaroli has selected "Baron" as name to this male. I am going to add him in the known list 😉

Thanks all!

Posted

I love Baron, fits him well!

Posted

😄

Posted

• Snorticus by Snorticus

Good pick!

Posted